Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happy Mother’s Day Weekend!

As most visitors to this blog well know, I do not show myself during these cooking video clips. Why? Is it my “face for radio?” Is it my incredible shyness? Am I trying to be the complete antithesis of the FoodTV Chef? Is it part of the terms of my witness relocation program? I cannot confirm or deny any of these reasons, but I will say that this is my Mom’s number one complaint with the site. While she loves the site, and is very proud of all the hard work that has gone into it, she is tired of her friends constantly asking her, “What does your son look like? “Why can’t we see your son?” “What the hell is wrong with your son?” Well, you get the idea.

So, while all the other video bloggers are filming and posting touching Mother’s Day tributes, sadly I am forced to use someone else’s. Anyway, Happy Mother’s Day to all the Moms that enjoy this site, especially my Mother-in-law Peggy, and sister Valerie! And, from her anonymous son Chef John…Happy Mother’s Day to my mom Pauline! I love you, and miss you, and hope to see you soon. Enjoy the clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment