Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Friday Fun Find Sephora Pure Beige Eyeliner

{Sephora Nano Eyeliner, $5}

Ive heard that upon birth, your eyes are the size they will be the rest of your life. Like, they dont grow. Your face grows around them. I don’t know if that’s true, but if it is, I’m sure my mom suffered through many questions about her baby’s Japanimation-style eyes. Despite my freakishly small hands, I don’t suffer from the same diminutiveness on my face—my “big eyes” are one of the things I get complimented on the most. So the last thing I need is to make them look bigger, but does that stop me? NEVER! Which is why when I spotted this shimmery beige eyeliner at Sephora with my littlebig eye, I had to have it.
Legend has it that beige and white liners used in the waterline of the eye can help open the eye and make it appear larger. As we’ve established, I don’t require help in this area, but I do want to look bright-eyed and bushytail, so my fellow wide-eyed ladies will be happy to know that it has the added benefit of doing that. I’ve been using it in my waterline, but I’m sure you could also use this on your top lashline to an ethereal, summery look. A bit of mascara, a little peachy blush on the apples of your cheeks and BAM, you’re in the murda bizness

No comments:

Post a Comment