Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Kreativ Blogger Award


My dear friend
Sangi of Simply delicious-kerala foods have passed me the Kreativ Blogger Award.Thank you so much dear you have always been my earliest and best critic.

The Kreative Blogger Award comes with some rules:-
You must thank the person who has given you the award.
Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
Nominate 7 other Kreativ bloggers.
Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.


Here is a little insight about me
1.I am always on cloud nine.
2.A pretty good Jewellery designer and I have a vast collection.
3.Interested in learning new things and like to try hand on it.
4.Passionate about cooking and food.
5.Love toys (having a good collection)
6.Very attached to mom and hubby.
7.Love to go for endless shopping.

With a slight change i would like to pass this award to following 8 bloggers
Bergamot, Angies recipes, KitchenFlavours, MartinaJ, Bharathy, Jisha, Nags, SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment