Thursday, March 27, 2014

A moment on the lips not so much on the hips!

I dont know about you, but I need to lose a few pounds after the long, cold dark winter.  Ive been tempted by warming puds which are now all around my hips!  But wait....whats this?  Those lovely people at Total have created the perfect answer, providing a hit of creaminess with a shot of sweetness, its the Total 0% greek yogurt split pot

What do you get?  Well they are only around 85 kcal per pot and 0% fat, so you can certainly indulge in one of these for breakfast or a snack or even for dessert!  They come with honey, strawberry, tropical fruit or blueberry.

Now although these Total Greek Yogurt Split Pots are delicious just as they are, I couldnt resist the urge to mess around with themThis weekend I seemed to have a lot of little clememtines in the fruit bowl, so decided to make a fruit salad.  I genlty poached the clementine segments in orange juice and a teaspoon of caster sugar for about 10 minutes.  Then once it had cooled added the chopped apple and banana.


I then took two Total 0% Greek Yogurt Split Pots with Tropical Fruits.

I put all the 0% yogurt into a bowl and mixed through all the fruit from one of the split pots and half of the fruit from the other.


I topped the fruit salad with the Tropical Fruit Yogurt and put a teaspoonful of the reserved Tropical Fruit Sauce on the top of each one. The creamy yogurt cut through the acidity of the organges, delicious and refreshing.

Many thanks to the kind people at Total Greek Yogurt for providing me with these Split Pots to play with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment