Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pizza Night!


Sometimes, I just dont feel like cooking, usually it is on a Friday night.  So I was delighted to be asked to review a Dr Oetkers Ristorante Pizza,  I chose the Pizza Mozzarella, these were priced £2.78 at Tesco Online.
 You put the pizza straight onto the oven tray so it cooks from below as well as above.

10 - 12 minutes in the oven and the pizza is ready straight from the freezer.

We have eaten many ready-made pizzas, both chilled and frozen and I have to say that it was a really delicious pizza.  The crust was thin and crisp and the topping had real pesto and mozzarella on top and was well distributed across the pizza base.

 Disclosure Statement: I received this Dr Oetkers Pizza for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. The prices are correct at time of posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment